- Carol Owen - Paintings in oils and acrylics, shrines, altered books and cards
- Roy Lindholm - Architectural photos of elements
- Forrest Greenslade - Highly stylized organic sculptures and paintings, derived from a life-long love of nature and mythology
- Vietta Maher - Playful things, Kinetic sculptures
- Reynold Ed Maher - Mixed-media, acrylic, oil pastel and watercolor pencil
- Nancy Jacobs - Watercolor, colored pencil, ink, oil and mixed-media
- Leslie Palmer - Watercolor and mixed-media paintings, graphite drawings, Judaical - originals, prints and cards
- Roni Liberman - Turned wood for practical use and whimsy
- Carolyn Davenport- Acrylic, watercolor, and collage. Nature inspired art that tells a visual story.
- Helen Kotsher - Paintings- pastel, oil, mixed-media and charcoal
- Betty Schabacker - Collage and mixed-media paintings, wands and a few masks
- Steve Shafer - Photography, mixed-media art and objects
- Horty Jacobs - Enchanting necklaces to appeal to every taste: chick, elegant, bold, whimsical, extravagant
- Eric Saunders - Landscapes, natural and urban, usually in color, sometimes using digital enhancement of images
- Vidabeth Bensen - Hand-screened original prints, cards, calendars and T-shirts
- Jane Woodard - Watercolors, acrylics and collages, including collages of dogs using maps from the county of origin.
- Zen Palkoski - Indoor and outdoor sculptures
- Art Lituchy - Handcrafted one-of-a kind whimsical and functional birdhouses and wall hangings for interior and exterior display.
- Murry Handler - Contemporary paintings and drawings in acrylic, ink and watercolor
- Leigh Sherman - Unique lathe turned wood art. Sculptures, vessels and wearables.
Saturday, January 31, 2015
Mark Your Calendars!
Artist Studios at Fearrington Village
First Annual Open Studio Tour
Saturday, April 11th (10a.m. - 5p.m.)
Sunday, April 12th 2015 (12 noon - 5p.m.)